The Centenarian Program

Thriving past 100 made possible

A centenarian is a person who has reached the age of 100 years. We believe that every person can become a centenarian when supported with the latest advancements in medicine.

39% of men and women will be diagnosed with cancer at some point during their lifetime

The Program

Become a Centenarian

The Centenarian

The most advanced diagnostic testing available to develop a deep understanding of your health and detect disease early.

The Elite Centenarian

The world's most complete upload of imaging, genetic, and blood data to provide a full head-to-toe view of your health.

Elite Centenarian
Quantitative electroencephalogram (QEEG)
Bone density scan
Body composition scan
Retinal scan with AI
Skin cancer test
Whole-body MRI with AI

Performance and Function

Executive physical
Initial dietician visit
Electrocardiogram (EKG)
Neurocognitive function
Blood pressure
Balance tracker
Grip strength test
Olfactory testing

24/7 Ongoing Support 

Physician visits
Primary and preventative care
Urgent care
24/7 access to our medical team
Coordination of care
Hormone management

Biomarkers and Genetics  Access for all centenarians

Comprehensive blood panel
Genetic testing
Gut microbiome test
Oral microbiome test
Epigenetic biological age
Cardiovascular risk blood test with AI

Don't see a plan that suits you? 

Schedule a consultation to customize a program based on your unique needs.

A personalized health plan, featuring supplements, testosterone therapy, blood work, whole-body MRI, and chelation therapy.
Root Cause Approach

At Summers, we target the root cause.

Root cause approach

Our advanced diagnostic testing allows us to go deeper than superficial symptoms to pinpoint the underlying root cause of disease.

100% personalized treatment plans

Treatments are completely tailored to you, with a focus on prevention and reversing disease. Our medical team focuses on providing the latest and most effective treatments available around the globe.

Dedicated time and continuous follow-up

Your complete attention is our priority. Our team is dedicated to being your personal health advocate when you need it most.

TrueScan Partnership

60 minute whole-body MRI to detect over 500 different diseases and cancer

Through our partnership with TrueScan, located in the same facility, we provide patients access to whole-body MRI scanning. This advanced imaging through TrueScan is included in our Summers membership, as it is one of the most effective ways to diagnose cancer and disease early.

Why we screen

14% of cancer diagnoses in the US are from routine screening. The other 86% are by accident or when patients become symptomatic. 

A personalized report for a whole-body MRI.

How to join a membership


First appointment

A consultation with our specialists serves as an opportunity to discuss your concerns, ask questions, and gain valuable insights.


Diagnostic testing

We conduct diagnostic testing based on your Centenarian Program to ensure flexibility, affordability, and access to a range of medical assessments.


Tailored treatment program

Analyzing individual diagnostic test results allows us to craft a personalized treatment program, optimizing healthcare by addressing specific health concerns.


Ongoing support

Our dedicated expert team provides continuing support to members, so you have peace of mind no matter what the future holds.

The Summers Care Team

Centenarian Programs come with 24/7 access to our care team. Whether it's same-day appointments, telehealth calls, urgent care needs, or lifestyle and nutrition advice, the Summers care team has you covered.

Board-Certified Physician

Led by double board-certified Dr. Janice Summers, our medical team provides personalized care through a functional medicine approach to empower patients' health and wellbeing.

Registered Dietician

Our expert nutritionist provides personalized dietary guidance to help you heal and thrive through individualized meal planning and nutrition counseling tailored to your unique health goals.

Health Coach

Our caring health coach provides individualized support and motivation through personalized strategies tailored to help you achieve your whole-body health goals.

Care Managers

Our attentive care managers streamline your experience by assisting with appointment scheduling, lab coordination, routine screening deadlines, and any questions you have during your wellness journey.